- Sunday 6th August service led by our minister, Jo Regan, and Matt Frost minister of Cirencester Baptist Church This will be Jo’s last Sunday with us as she steps down as minister to pursue further studies.Please do come along as we say goodbye to Jo.
- Sunday 13th August – Service led by Nigel Price
- Sunday 20th August, ‘The crossing of the Red Sea’, Exodus 14:1-25. Service led by Mike Sharpe, preacher is Derek Harris.
- Sunday 27th August, Songs of praise service. This will be our last Sunday morning service in the chapel, led by John Gunnel.
- Sunday 3rd September at 3.00pm Thanksgiving and celebration service for our chapel to mark what has gone before, followed by tea and cake. Please note there will be no morning service.
Sunday 10th September 10.30am – our first service at the village hall led by Matt Frost from Cirencester Baptist Church.
- Sunday 17th September 10.30am at the King’s Stanley Village Hall