King’s Stanley Baptist Church is a small, friendly, local Baptist church that meets in the village hall in King’s Stanley, near the towns of Stroud and Stonehouse in Gloucestershire.
Our weekly services are at 10.30 am each Sunday morning and we have an all-age family worship service once a month. We would love to see you any Sunday.
NEW: See Letters from the Minister for the minister’s AUGUST letter.
Sunday services at 10.30 am in the King’s Stanley village hall except where indicated.
- Sunday 21 July: guest preacher Jessica Price from Cirencester Baptist Church.
- Sunday 30 July: morning service on the theme “Rooted and built up.”
- Sunday 4 August: communion service.
- Sunday 11 August: morning service.
- Sunday 18 August: guest preacher Nigel Price from Cirencester Baptist Church.
- Sunday 25 August: morning service