King’s Stanley Baptist Church is a small, friendly, local Baptist church that meets in the village hall in King’s Stanley, near the towns of Stroud and Stonehouse in Gloucestershire.
Our weekly services are at 10.30 am each Sunday morning and we have an all-age family worship service once a month. We would love to see you any Sunday.
NEW: See Letters from the Minister for the minister’s DECEMBER/JANUARY letter.
Sunday services at 10.30 am in the King’s Stanley village hall and led by the minister except where indicated.
- Sunday 1 December: first Sunday in Advent – communion service.
- Sunday 8 December: second Sunday in Advent – service led by Nigel Price from Cirencester Baptist Church.
- Sunday 15 December: Christingle service for all the family.
- Sunday 22 December: carol service.
- Sunday 29 December: service lead by Dr John Sleggs from Cirencester Baptist Church.
- Sunday 5 January: communion service.
- Sunday 12 January: service led by Jessica Price, trainee pastoral assistant at Cirencester Baptist Church.
- Sunday 19 January: service for the week of prayer for Christian unity at St George’s Church.
- Sunday 26 January: all-age worship.